OYO Pousada da Tia Leo
Stay in one of 23 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at OYO Pousada da Tia Leo
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Contemporary Art of the University of São Paulo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
UNICAMP Universidade Estadual de Campinas - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Unicamp Observatory - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
T-Rex Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Parque Dom Pedro Shopping - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Expo Dom Pedro - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Portugal Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Planetarium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Castle Tower - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Preparatory School of Army Cadets - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Campinas Jockey Club - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Universitario da Campinas Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Carlos Gomes Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Municipal Market - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 10 per person (approximately)