The Galley of Lorne Inn
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this inn include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 450
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 5 PM - midnight
November - March
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Satisfy your appetite at Loch View Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the ocean view, or dine alfresco. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arduaine Garden - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Kilmartin House Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Carnasserie Castle - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kilmartin Glen - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Kilmeford Church - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Moine Mhor Nature Reserve - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Dunadd - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Arichonan Clearance Village - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Loch Fyne - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Clachan Bridge - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Ardmaddy Wishing Tree - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Easdale Folk Museum - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Crarae Garden Argyll - 48.2 km / 30 mi
The nearest airports are:
Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 153.1 km / 95.1 mi
Colonsay, Scotland (CSA) - 104 km / 64.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Galley of Lorne Inn is Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.).
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No elevators
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night