Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 322 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5705
- Conference space size (meters) - 530
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
- Vending machine
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Satisfy your appetite with fusion cuisine at BEPPU Bold Kitchen, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Beppu? This hotel has facilities measuring 5705 square feet (530 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takegawara Onsen - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Beppu Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Beppu Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Umitamago - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Beppu Kamenoi Hotel is Oita (OIT) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Events/parties allowed
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)