Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.
This ryokan offers designated smoking areas.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Kaiseki meal
- Genkan (entryway)
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaimonji Onsen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beppu Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Beppu Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita (OIT) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.