LIFULL STAY Beppu Kamegawa Shinoyu
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. A flat-screen television with cable programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a microwave and a rice cooker.
Facilities at LIFULL STAY Beppu Kamegawa Shinoyu
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
There is no front desk at this property. Per property policy, groups of guests under 20 years old are not allowed to stay at this property, except for families with children.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hells of Beppu - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Myoban Onsen - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500.0 per person, per night