The Barn Guest House & Tea Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Food and water bowls
There is no front desk at this property.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. A complimentary English breakfast is included.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryedale Folk Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gillies Jones Glass - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Rosedale Abbey - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
North York Moors National Park - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Beck Isle Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Pickering Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Pickering Castle - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Duncombe Park - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Helmsley Arts Centre - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Helmsley Castle - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Hemsley Walled Garden - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Cleveland Way - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
National Trust Nunnington Hall - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Howardian Hills - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Rievaulx Abbey - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 94.3 km / 58.6 mi
Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 73.6 km / 45.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Barn Guest House & Tea Rooms is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Only dogs are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)