ibis Yaroslavl Center
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ibis Yaroslavl Center serving guests of ibis Yaroslavl Center. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kazan Monastery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Volkov Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Nativity - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Elijah the Prophet - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yaroslavl Regional Government - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Memorial House-Museum of Leonid V. Sobinov - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yaroslavl City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Monument to Nikolai Nekrasov - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yaroslavl Chamber Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Music and Time Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
City Exhibition Hall NA Nuzhina - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Volga-Promenade and Pavilion - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yaroslavl Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bear Monument - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 275 km / 170.9 mi
Tunoshna (IAR-Yaroslavl Intl.) - 27.4 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Yaroslavl Center is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night