Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 11000
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
At Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oasis Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palace Casino - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
West Edmonton Mall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
World Waterpark - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Galaxyland - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Misericordia Community Hospital - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Royal Museum of Alberta - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Yellowhead Casino - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
River Cree Casino - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
The Valley Zoo - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Whitemud Equine Learning Centre - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Rogers Place - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
William Hawrelak Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.00 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 5 and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged