Nettys Nest Visitor Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring microwaves and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. After hours check-in must be arranged at least one day in advance and requires a valid credit card. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the motel's 6 restaurants.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal University Hospital - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Saskatchewan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Natural Sciences - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Antiquities - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Griffiths Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Diefenbaker Place - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Broadway Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
TCU Place - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Karttrak Go-Karts - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Nettys Nest Visitor Lodge is Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 8 km / 4.9 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- No alcohol served onsite
- No alcohol allowed onsite
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 30 per vehicle (one-way)