The Park Central San Francisco – Hyatt affiliated hotel
Stay in one of 681 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 9120
- Conference space size (meters) - 847
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
You can enjoy a meal at MaSo serving the guests of The Park Central San Francisco – Hyatt affiliated hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 9120 square feet (847 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Academy of Art University - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Moscone Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Union Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Westfield San Francisco Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
555 California Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
SHN Curran Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Warfield Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Gate Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
TransAmerica Pyramid - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Embarcadero Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ferry Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
San Francisco Federal Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grace Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
SF Masonic Auditorium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
The preferred airport for The Park Central San Francisco – Hyatt affiliated hotel is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 0 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)