Bahia Park Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
This smoke-free hotel was built in 1987.
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paciencia Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Buracao Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of the Red River - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rio Vermelho Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Amaralina Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pituba Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Salvador Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ondina Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Joventino Silva City Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dique do Tororo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hill of Christ - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Farol da Barra Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Barra Shopping Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Itaigara Shopping Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Garden of Allah - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for Bahia Park Hotel is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed