St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
Stay in one of 670 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
Satisfy your appetite at Sage & Chilli, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oxford Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The British Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palace Theatre London - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Russell Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oxford Circus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Leicester Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
University College London - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
London Coliseum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piccadilly - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Strand - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 103.5 km / 64.3 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
The preferred airport for St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 55
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.90 for adults and GBP 11.90 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees