Econo Lodge near Missouri University of Science and Technology
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 39-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Allgood-Bailey Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Missouri University of Science and Technology - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cedar Street Playhouse - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lions Club Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mark Twain National Forest - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The Fugitive Beach - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Great Circle - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Rosati Winery Museum - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Maramec Spring Park - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Devil's Elbow Bridge - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Fanning Route 66 Outpost - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Hidden Valley Plaza - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Crawford County Historical Museum - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
St. Robert Museum - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 180.1 km / 111.9 mi
Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge near Missouri University of Science and Technology is Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- No elevators
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
- Maximum number of pets per room 3
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night