Econo Lodge near Missouri University of Science and Technology
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 39-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Allgood-Bailey Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Missouri University of Science and Technology - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cedar Street Playhouse - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lions Club Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mark Twain National Forest - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The Fugitive Beach - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Great Circle - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Rosati Winery Museum - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Maramec Spring Park - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Devil's Elbow Bridge - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Fanning Route 66 Outpost - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Hidden Valley Plaza - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Crawford County Historical Museum - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
St. Robert Museum - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 180.1 km / 111.9 mi
Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge near Missouri University of Science and Technology is Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
- Maximum number of pets per room 3
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night