Ramada by Wyndham Winston-Salem
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3100
- Conference space size (meters) - 288
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
At Ramada by Wyndham Winston-Salem, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Winston-Salem? This hotel features 3100 square feet (288 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
BB&T Field - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Benton Convention Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Wake Forest University - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Reynolda House Museum of American Art - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Reynolda Gardens - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Winston Salem State University - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Truist Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Bowman Gray Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Brenner Children's - 8.1 km / 5 mi
SciWorks - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
University of North Carolina School of the Arts - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Old Salem - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Winston-Salem is Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO).
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 25.00 (one-way), (up to 13 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night