Hana Maui Resort
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1590
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- Free reception
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free beach shuttle
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- No elevator (single level property)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Tax ID - GE 093-945-2416-01 This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab a bite at The Preserve Kitchen &Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hana? This resort has 1590 square feet (148 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hana Cultural Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Red Sand Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fagan's Memorial - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hana Bay Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hana Forest Reserve - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Koki Beach Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Nanu'alele Point Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hamoa Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Waianapanapa State Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Blacksand Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Hana Lava Tubes - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kahanu Garden - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Hanawi Natural Forest Reserve - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Haleakala National Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Pools of Oheo - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hana, HI (HNM) - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 87.8 km / 54.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hana Maui Resort is Hana, HI (HNM).
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 for adults, USD 12 and USD 25 for children (approximately)