Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Kitchenettes are outfitted with microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Children's pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Mountain bike nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café.
Featured amenities include a business center and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kuivato Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mountain Trails Galleries - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Lanning Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sedona Art Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Exposures International Fine Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Midgley Bridge - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Broken Arrow Trailhead - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sunset Trail - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Sugarloaf Mountain Trailhead - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Coffee Pot - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Amitabha Stupa - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Thunder Mountain Trailhead - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Chapel of the Holy Cross - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Verde Valley Medical Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 197.9 km / 123 mi
Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Cottonwood, AZ (CTW) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.78 per accommodation, per night