Le Terrace Beach Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
At Le Terrace Beach Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Third Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Second Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Saudade Island - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
First Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fourth Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Gamboa Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Garapua Beach - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Boca da Barra Beach - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed