Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at Bokai Hotel
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kaimonji Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Beppu Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Umitamago - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)