Movich Hotel de Pereira
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Children's club (free)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Olaya Herrera Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boliz - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Shopping Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lucy Tejada Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pereira Gold Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pereira Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Parque Arboleda - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cesar Gaviria Trujillo Viaduct - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Vafa Aquaplanet - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Technological University of Pereira - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pereira Botanical Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Armenia (AXM-El Eden) - 60.8 km / 37.8 mi
Manizales (MZL-La Nubia) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi
Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana) - 33.7 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Movich Hotel de Pereira is Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.).
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 42000 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)