Herbert Samuel Jerusalem
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour fitness facilities
Check-in on Saturdays and public holidays is 1 hour after sunset, which is approximately 7 PM in winter and 9 PM in summer.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Grab dinner at Dining Room, a restaurant that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Downtown Triangle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zion Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ethiopian Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New Gate - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mamilla Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Machane Yehuda Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jaffa Gate - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Via Dolorosa - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Christ Church - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Garden Tomb - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Damascus Gate - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 54 km / 33.5 mi
Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35 for adults and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day