Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3.00 miles.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Meeting rooms 7
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 19000 square feet (1765 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westheimer Rd - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Richmond Avenue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Williams Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Uptown Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
River Oaks District - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Schlumberger Headquarters - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Highland Village - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Uptown Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Greenway Plaza - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lakewood Church - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Harwin Drive Shopping District - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Houston Arboretum and Nature Center - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Houston Country Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
River Oaks Country Club - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria is William P. Hobby Airport (HOU).
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Destination fee: USD 1.16 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.64 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)