Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.00 miles.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 19000 square feet (1765 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westheimer Rd - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Richmond Avenue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Williams Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Uptown Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
River Oaks District - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Schlumberger Headquarters - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Highland Village - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Uptown Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Greenway Plaza - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lakewood Church - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Harwin Drive Shopping District - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Houston Arboretum and Nature Center - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Houston Country Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
River Oaks Country Club - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Destination fee: USD 1.16 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.64 per night (in/out privileges)