ibis Cartagena Marbella
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of ibis Cartagena Marbella, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marbella Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rafael Nunez Museum and House - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
India Catalina Monument - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Plaza de San Diego - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mall Plaza El Castillo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Santo Toribio Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Heredia - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Simon Bolivar House and Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
San Roque Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Centenary Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Clinica Oftalmologica de Cartagena - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
San Pedro - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Clinica Cartagena del Mar - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Puerta del Reloj - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Cartagena Marbella is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 22000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: COP 60000 per pet, per night