Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 205
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Free reception
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Beach bar 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Couples/private dining
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Children's games
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's beachfront bar/lounge, which features an ocean view. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Tierra Bomba Island? This hotel has 205 square feet (19 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa de Punta Arena - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Neo-Gothic Church Ruins - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Promenade of La Castellana - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Clinica Blas de Lezo - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Jaime Moron Stadium - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
November 11th Stadium - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Port of Cartagena - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Clinica Oftalmologica de Cartagena - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Clinica Cartagena del Mar - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Caribe Plaza - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Zapatos Viejos Monument - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Popa Convent - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fenix Beach Cartagena is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No elevators
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 25000 per pet, per night