The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
Make yourself at home in one of the 406 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a ballroom.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Well-lit path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Grab a bite to eat at Fringetree, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lafayette Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
White House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
CityCenterDC - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dupont Circle - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Warner Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
World Bank - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Smithsonian American Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lincoln Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ford's Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Embassy of India - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)