Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14445
- Conference space size (meters) - 1342
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Manhattan Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 14445 square feet (1342 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brick Lane - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Financial District - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
O2 Arena - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tower Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Excel Exhibition Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The Gherkin - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tower of London - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Liverpool Street - 4.9 km / 3 mi
London Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
London Bridge - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of London - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Borough Market - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The Shard - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 102.8 km / 63.9 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 88.3 km / 54.9 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 56.1 km / 34.9 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 59.8 km / 37.1 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines We're Good To Go (UK)
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)