Ceilidh Country Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: 368 Shore Road Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bras d'Or Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kidston Island Beach Ferry - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kidston Island Lighthouse - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bell Bay Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Bell Bay Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Baddeck Forks Golf Club - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Wagmatcook Culture and Heritage Centre - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Uisage Ban Falls Provincial Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Gaelic College of Celtic Arts and Crafts - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
St. Anns Provincial Park - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Munroe Point Lighthouse - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Lake O'Law Picnic Park - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ceilidh Country Lodge is Sydney, NS (YQY) - 91.7 km / 57 mi
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are not provided with hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night