Chisun Hotel Hamamatsucho
Make yourself at home in one of the 304 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 1765
- Conference space size (meters) - 164
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ravenna serving guests of Chisun Hotel Hamamatsucho. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1765 square feet (164 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shiba Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Keio University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Hotel Hamamatsucho is Haneda Airport (HND) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)