Mercure São Paulo Paulista Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy international cuisine at Ervas Finas, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1528 square feet (142 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maternidade Pro Matre Paulista - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Paulista Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shopping Cidade São Paulo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Catarina Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sesc Paulista Viewpoint - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
São Paulo Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nove de Julho Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hcor Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Portuguese Beneficent Hospital of Sao Paulo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hospital Sirio Libanes - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hospital e Maternidade Santa Joana - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rua Augusta - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
A.C. Camargo Cancer Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Frei Caneca Shopping and Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Renaissance Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure São Paulo Paulista Hotel is Gatwick Airport (LGW).
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day