Hôtel Le Richemont
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Street parking
- Children's games
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Food and water bowls
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Library of France - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place d'Italie - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Bercy Village - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
AccorHotels Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Parc Montsouris - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pantheon - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cochin Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Paris Catacombs - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ile de la Cite - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sorbonne University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Place de la Bastille - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Richemont is Orly Airport (ORY).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees