Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall
Stay in one of 125 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
There is no front desk at this property. Guests will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Early check in is available from 11 AM weekdays and Noon on weekends. Late check out is available until 2 PM. Subject to availability.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours.
- Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change.
Enjoy international cuisine at Village Pub and Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bescot Stadium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Wolverhampton Art Gallery - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
University of Wolverhampton - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Wolverhampton Civic Hall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Mander Shopping Centre - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Wolverhampton Race Course - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Moseley Old Hall - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Black Country Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Alexander Stadium - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Dudley Town Hall - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Dudley Zoo and Castle - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Bethel Convention Centre - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Birmingham Speedway - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Aston Wood Golf Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines We're Good To Go (UK)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 5.00
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of: sauna; swimming pool; fitness facilities