South Coast Winery Resort and Spa
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 132 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Tuscan-style hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Mountain bike nearby
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 7200
- Conference space size (meters) - 669
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Winery attached
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tasting room
- Wine release events
- Private winery tours
- Public winery tours
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab a bite to eat at Vineyard Rose, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Temecula? This hotel has facilities measuring 7200 square feet (669 square meters), including a conference center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte Winery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wiens Cellars - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Van Roekel Winery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rancho Palomar Winery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Wilson Creek Winery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Callaway Vineyard and Winery - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Thorton Winery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Temecula Valley Hospital - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Redhawk Golf Course - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Rancho Family Medical Group - Temecula Makena - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kaiser Permanente - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Old Town Temecula Community Theater - 13 km / 8 mi
Promenade - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN) - 106.3 km / 66.1 mi
Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi
The preferred airport for South Coast Winery Resort and Spa is San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN).
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees