Antica Casa Coppo
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Hosted evening meal (surcharge)
- Hosted evening meal (reserve)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Stair-free path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at rialto novo or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The townhouse accommodation also offers room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teatro Goldoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Antica Casa Coppo is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Hosted evening meal: EUR 30.00