Campanile Clermont Ferrand Nord- Riom
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Public winery tours
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Stair-free path to entrance
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
For lunch or dinner, stop by Le Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee Mandet - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Musee Regional d'Auvergne - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Church of Notre-Dame-du-Marthuret - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mozac Abbey - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Parc Mirabel - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Gabriel Montpied Stadium - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Chateau de Chazeron - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Maison de la Pierre - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Roger Quilliot Art Museum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Notre Dame du Port - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Musee du Ranquet - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Musee Lecoq - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Musee Bargoin - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
L'Aventure Michelin - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Clermont Ferrand Nord- Riom is Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees