Hakuba Mominoki Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy onsite recreational amenities such as ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free ski shuttle
- Free train station drop-off
- Electric car charging station
- Reception hall
- Free bus station shuttle
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
You can enjoy a meal at Shara serving the guests of Hakuba Mominoki Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Happo Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Chubu-Sangaku National Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)