ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
Make yourself at home in one of the 242 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Free reception
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 4
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Kebabs and Kurries Indian, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
KEM Hospital - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tata Memorial Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
High Street Phoenix Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Jijamata Udyaan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Siddhi Vinayak Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Dhobi Ghat - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Plaza Cinema - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Prince Aly Khan Hospital - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Atria Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lamington Road - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nehru Planetarium - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Nehru Science Centre - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Shivaji Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 4-device limit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1418 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 353 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 353 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1588 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 2:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night