Hotel Monterey Ginza
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a banquet hall.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 1830
- Conference space size (meters) - 170
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Water dispenser
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. A scheduled water and power outage will take place at this property on April 19, 2021, from 11 AM to 7 PM. Please note that all electrical facilities, including elevator service and parking access, will not be available during this time. Check-in time will start at 8 PM and late check-out requests will not be accommodated on this date.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ESCALE serving guests of Hotel Monterey Ginza. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1830 square feet (170 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mitsukoshi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginza Six - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.2 km / 2 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 69.2 km / 43 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Ginza is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night