La Maison Arabe Hotel, Spa and Cooking Workshops
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible – no
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy Moroccan cuisine at Le Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dar el Bacha Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Bab Doukkala - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cyber Parc - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Souk Cherifia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Le Jardin Secret - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jemaa el-Fnaa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Smarine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mouassine Mosque - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mouassine Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Laghzel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Almoravid Koubba - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Souk El Bahja - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ben Youssef Mosque - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shrob ou Shouf Fountain - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for La Maison Arabe Hotel, Spa and Cooking Workshops is Menara Airport (RAK) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 2500 (up to 17 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.10 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MAD 200 for adults and MAD 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per room
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 55.82 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 350.0 per night