Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Couples/private dining
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Hosted evening meal (surcharge)
- Hosted evening meal (reserve)
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and smart lock details. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Guests are asked to contact the property in advance in order to provide an approximate arrival time.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zenobio Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Grassi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ca' Riza is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Administrative fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Hosted evening meal: EUR 35