The Laxmi Niwas Palace
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at Swarna Mahal, or stay in and take advantage of the palace's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bikaner? This palace has 400 square feet (36 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Junaghar Fort - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ganga Government Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shri Laxminath Temple - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Jain Temple Bhandasar - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Karni Mata (Rat Temple) - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Laxmi Niwas Palace is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 342.6 km / 212.9 mi
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3750
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3750 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 07 November per adult: INR 2065
- Gala Dinner on 07 November per child: INR 2065 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per day