Pearl Hotel Ryogoku
Make yourself at home in one of the 284 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 845
- Conference space size (meters) - 78.5
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Vending machine
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Enjoy a satisfying meal at YOURAKU serving guests of Pearl Hotel Ryogoku. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 845 square feet (78.5 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ryogoku Edo NOREN - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Japanese Sword Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ekoin Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kira Residence Remains - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sumida Hokusai Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mikokuyu Onsen - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 65.4 km / 40.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.3 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Ryogoku is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1700 per night