Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo
Make yourself at home in one of the 308 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests must be age 20 to stay in a smoking room.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe＆Dining HARUHORO serving guests of Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary at scheduled times.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Joypolis - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Happoen Garden - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Keio University - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1870 for adults and JPY 1320 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night