Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 20993
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Brocks, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Birmingham? This resort has facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Red Mountain Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Western Hills Mall - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
DeBardeleben Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hospital Medical Center West - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Western Health Center - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Regions Park - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Miles College - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Moss Rock Preserve - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Samford University - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Alabama Men's Hall of Fame - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Birmingham Ballet - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Birmingham CrossPlex - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
WaterMark Place Outlet Center - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is Birmingham International Airport (BHM) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)