Radisson Jaipur City Center
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. Guests are required to complete a health declaration (PCR screening for COVID-19, issued within 72 hours of arrival) during check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab a bite at Dragon House, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Jaipur? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
M.I. Road - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Station Road - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ajmer Road - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Birla Auditorium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 3.2 km / 2 mi
City Palace - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Jantar Mantar - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Central Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Johri Bazaar - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hawa Mahal - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Museum of Indology - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Jaipur City Center is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Safety Protocol (Radisson)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 850 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1500.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night