Hotel die kleine Sonne Rostock
Stay in one of 48 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Steigenberger Hotel SonneFront desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kerkhofhaus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
New Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Town Hall Rostock - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stone Gate - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Standehaus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mary's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zoological Collection of the University of Rostock - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Abbey of the Holy Cross - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rostock Cultural History Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Peter's Church - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kröpeliner Tor - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Volkstheater Rostock - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
StadtHalle Rostock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Rostock - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ostseestadion - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel die kleine Sonne Rostock is Rostock (RLG-Laage) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per stay
- A facilities fee includes use of: sauna