Tokyo Prince Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 462 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and shopping on site.
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair accessible – no
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate plan for children who share existing bedding with parents. Due to COVID-19 regulations, guests who are required to self-quarantine will not have access to the property's communal facilities or guest services, such as housekeeping (with the exception of room service). More information will be provided by the property after booking.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a security system
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant Porto, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Shiba Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Keio University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Billboard Live - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Prince Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3080 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 4000 per person, per day and includes use of: swimming pool