Stay in one of 118 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and slippers. Conveniences include safes and free tea bags/instant coffee.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
At Hotel Arthur, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaimonji Onsen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beppu Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Beppu Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged