Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Free area shuttle
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Free train station drop-off
- Kaiseki meal
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who require dinner at the hotel must arrive prior to 7:30 PM.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atami Plum Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Atami Castle - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Atami Golf Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nagahama Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Toda Koshiro Picture Book Museum of Art - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oshima Airport (OIM) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Children not allowed
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)