The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Handrails in stairways
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Grab a bite to eat at Savoy Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rialto Towers - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Southbank Promenade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
SEA LIFE Melbourne - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hardware Lane - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Flagstaff Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Arcade - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marvel Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Emporium Melbourne - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins Melbourne is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is not officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32.00 for adults and AUD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent