Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kunisakiso is Oita Airport (OIT) - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.