Hyatt Regency Sydney
Make yourself at home in one of the 892 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 39827
- Conference space size (meters) - 3700
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Luggage storage
- Secured parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Sailmaker, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sydney? This hotel has facilities measuring 39827 square feet (3700 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cockle Bay Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
King Street Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pitt Street Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Victoria Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Westfield Shopping Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Town Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Castlereagh Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Australia Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Martin Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Australian National Maritime Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Harbourside - 1 km / 0.6 mi
International Convention Centre Sydney - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Sydney is Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport (SYD) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Secured self parking fee: AUD 60 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent